Find a New Hyundai Tucson for Sale at Glassman Hyundai
The new new Hyundai Tucson is small in size, big on features. The newest model comes in bold trims like the SEL, N Line, XRT, and Limited. The XRT trim is the newest trim in the Tucson lineup, so it’s one that everyone should pay a lot of attention to this year. Our dealership serving Southfield Detroit Troy Dearborn is pleased to introduce you to the latest Tucson and one that will transform your daily drive into something special every time.
Hyundai Tucson: Interior Features
The Tucson’s family friendly interior is one of its many bright spots. This year’s version is serving Southfield Detroit Troy Dearborn families with even more to look forward to.
- Premium Technology: There are two available touchscreen infotainment systems available for the Tucson, including a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system that’s the pride of the fleet. Enjoy massive screen real estate to help you envision your outside world in the clearest way possible.
- The premium driver-assist features include a Blind-Spot View Monitor that’s inset right into your digital instrument panel. This screen enables you to clearly see your blind spots with just a glance at the instrument panel.
- The leather sport seats of the N Line have cloth inserts that make them more decorative and upscale. Where the model really shines, though, is in the Bose premium audio system that cranks out your music in high fidelity sound. It’s definitely worth picking up by upgrading to the N Line.
- Your interior is a lot easier to enter and exit this year thanks to side steps built into the model this year. When you get out of your interior, you’ll be a lot safer and feel more confident. The side steps are a welcome addition for Tucson lovers.
Hyundai Tucson: Other Features
If you’re buying the new Hyundai Tucson near Detroit this year, there’s even more to look forward to than just the interior. The model’s other features are serving Southfield Detroit Troy Dearborn with other little things that make life worth relishing.
- Rear Occupant Alert is a nice feature that lets you know if you’ve left anything in the backseat of your model. This is so important to have on your SUV if you’ve got children or frequently get in such a hurry that you forget something important in the rear seat.
- Smartphone integration is built into the base model SE and every other trim you have this year. You’ll get wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to help you simplify your smartphone integration.
- The LED headlamps that Hyundai adds to the Tucson this year are important to most drivers. LED headlamps really create a more upscale nighttime look for your SUV and give you a much clearer view of a dark setting. It’s a stylish and safe feature for all Tucson drivers.
- Your color choices on the newest Tucson include elegant colors like Phantom Black, Amazon Gray, Calypso Red, and Deep Sea. Those aren’t the other exterior paint choices you have for the Tucson, but it shows just how deep the color lineup goes this year. Pick out a sophisticated or playful Tucson that makes the whole family proud this year. We’ll have it ready for you at our dealership.
Test drive the Hyundai Tucson at Glassman Hyundai
The new Hyundai Tucson is finally here at Glassman Hyundai. Treat yourself to a free test drive of any trim that inspires you. We don’t put frustrating restrictions on our test drives. If you want to find out what the new Hyundai Tucson near Detroit is all about, we’re here to hand over the model you want to drive.