Find a New Hyundai Santa Fe for Sale at Glassman Hyundai
The new Hyundai Santa Fe near Detroit is made for families. You can be a career-minded single or a college student and envision the world ahead of you and still enjoy this model, too. You’ll find it has a very spry suspension system and unique handling that holds up better than its competitors. The new Hyundai Santa Fe at Glassman Hyundai is also quite a looker!
Hyundai Santa Fe: Exterior Features
What’s the newest Santa Fe up to these days? You’ll know it by its chic look.
- The satin chrome door handles of the Limited showcase the most sophisticated side of the Santa Fe. Of course, every Santa Fe trim after the base model comes with a chrome accent front grille and heated side mirrors. It’s a sharper look for an already sharply built crossover.
- A convenient exterior is an award-winning exterior, and the Santa Fe’s outer shell protects you and helps you at every turn. The rear privacy glass keeps everyone feeling secure inside their own world. High Beam Assist kicks into high gear when the world gets dark. The crossover exterior that has these features always makes each day easier.
- Are you a fan of panoramic sunroofs? The Santa Fe has a great one available this year on the SEL trim, and it’s standard on the Limited trim. Open up the roof of your Santa Fe to let in that fresh air and sunshine.
- If you’re a big time shopper and often have large hauls of groceries or other family things, you’ll love the Hands-Free Smart Liftgate this year. It has adjustable height so that you can customize it just to your liking.
- If you’d like to comfortably camp and explore outdoor trails this year, make sure to get the XRT trim. It’s built a little tougher than other trims. You’ll get Dark Silver skid plates to protect your Santa Fe, and there are XRT exclusive side moldings for a genuinely unique look to this trim.
Hyundai Santa Fe: Other Features
The new Hyundai Santa Fe near Detroit isn’t just attractive. It’s also serving Southfield Detroit Troy Dearborn with a few others things that SUV owners deserve to experience during their daily commute.
- Parking Distance Warning works in both forward and reverse. It’ll let you know if you get too close to something that might collide with your Santa Fe. This could include another vehicle in a parking lot or a pesky trash can that made its way to where you were trying to park. Winds do happen. The Santa Fe is ready for them and anything else that might harm your SUV during your travels in our area and beyond.
- Another handy feature protects you when your model is going forward. Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist has three different things it monitors for this year. It’ll look out for cyclists, pedestrians, and junction turning situations. If anything is in danger of colliding with your Santa Fe, the model lets you know with a loud warning. It can also automatically brake for you.
- Leather-trimmed seats are a part of models like the Limited, and they’re already one of the most sophisticated designs yet. However, Quilted premium Nappa leather seats are standard on the Calligraphy trim. You’ve probably already heard about Hyundai’s Calligraphy series, so if you really want to get the nicest Santa Fe out there, be sure to ask our team about the Calligraphy. It’s got everything an SUV owner could want or need this year.
Test drive the Hyundai Santa Fe at Glassman Hyundai
The test drive is the Santa Fe’s initiation. Will it live up to your standards. Let our dealership serving Southfield Detroit Troy Dearborn know that you’d like to take a test drive of the newest Santa Fe. You can contact us online.